Lyst is looking for an entrepreneurial and highly driven Account Manager who will be responsible for engaging and managing relationships with Lyst’s Partners in the US. The Account Manager will work with the VP Business Development to develop and execute a strategy to help existing Partners optimize their presence on Lyst. The right candidate will be exemplary in building lasting relationships, identifying each Partner’s needs and tailoring communication accordingly.
• Work within a driven and highly motivated team to provide a first-class Partner experience for some of the world’s leading fashion brands, publishers and influencers.
• Effectively demonstrate Lyst’s functionality and features. Customize messaging to resonate with the Partner’s objectives.
• Listen to, identify and understand Partners goals and tailor communication to meet stated and unstated needs and expectations.
• Achieve revenue goals identified for each Partner.
• Jointly establish and execute strategies with the VP Business Development.
• Identify and implement additional opportunities and integrations with Partners.
• Assist in the development of marketing initiatives and participation in industry events.
• At least three years account management or sales experience preferably within the fashion industry.
• Proven track record in successfully managing client relationships to achieve business objectives.
• Solid understanding of luxury fashion, social media and digital marketing.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
• Presentation acumen and the ability to clearly communicate concepts.
• Excellent organizational skills with keen attention to detail and a strong work ethic.
• Strong computer skills, particularly Excel and Powerpoint/Keynote. Photoshop a plus.
• Bachelors Degree or higher.
• Desire to work in a fast-paced, results-oriented, and dynamic start-up environment.
• Flexibility in addressing new challenges and opportunities as they arise.
If you want to help us change the future of shopping, please send your resume and a cover letter to [email protected], telling us why you would love to work at Lyst.
Lyst is a fast-growing social commerce website that provides people with a personalized way to discover and shop for fashion online. From launch in 2011, Lyst is doubling every month and already generates millions of dollars in sales for the hundreds of brands, retailers and publishers it partners with around the world. Lyst is backed by a range of all-star of investors including Accel (Facebook, Spotify), DFJ (Skype), and those behind Oscar de la Renta, Smythson and Tory Burch.