Clique Media is seeking a full-time Advertising Copywriter who will lead the production of all written advertorial content and advertising units for WhoWhatWear.com, as well as any affiliate sites. The ideal candidate will work closely with the ad sales and creative teams to research, conceptualize, and write copy that fulfills client’s needs, then execute the copy in a way that stays true to the site’s voice and style.
Clique Media is the parent company to the popular multi-media fashion brand Who What Wear, which is the definitive online authority for trend-setting fashion-lovers and their followers, between the ages of 18-40.
• Write clean, compelling, and persuasive advertorial copy for headlines, captions, email newsletters, homepage copy, and special projects
• Work with ad sales team to meet client’s needs, as well as liaise with the creative team, to produce a cohesive and integrated ad campaign
• Maintain the unique voice of our brand throughout all ad copy to ensure it resonates with our readers
• Incorporate feedback from the client, as well as the editorial team, so that copy meets everyone’s standards
• Work with the ad operations team to create ad ops documents after copy has been approved
• Must have strong editorial experience with knowledge of fashion, beauty, and home décor preferred.
• Must be familiar and comfortable with basic HTML
• Must be able to meet tight deadlines with attention to detail
• Must be familiar with WhoWhatWear.com’s voice and style
This is a full-time salaried position with benefits, located in Los Angeles. Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR SUBMISSION
If interested please send your resume along with a cover letter with three examples of your work to [email protected]. You may send links to online work and/or submit PDFs of print articles. The subject line of the email must read: “RESUME: Ad Copywriter.” Please follow these instructions carefully in order to be considered.
Due to the great number of resumes we receive, regrettably, we are unable to respond individually to each person interested in a position at Who What Wear, or answer inquiries regarding the status of a particular resume. If there is interest in interviewing you for an available position within our company, a representative from Who What Wear will contact you in the near future.