Balenciaga invited fans to send in questions for K.Stew to answer and, needless to say, shit got real weird, and real R-Pats-y, real fast.
Click through for the most bizarre fan-submitted questions.
1. “What makes you realize that Robert Pattinson is the one that keeps you alive?”–EUNYEONG
2. “If you were to be placed inside a green house (not forcibly that’s illegal) full of wild, exotic flowers (not man eating ones) and you were blind folded, what are the chances you’ll be able to sniff out Florabotanica in under a minute?”–Krisflws
3. “Will you marry Robbert Pattinson?”–Kate
4. “Hi Kristin. I am a major Twi-mom (52) that is praying for you and Rob. What does this new scent smell like? I love perfume too and you as well. I know true love when I see it and you two got it. Don’t loose that… Love and Blessings!”–Bonnie
5. “How many volts is Rob’s power tool?”–Trolling
6. “Hi Kristen. You have a lot of fan group ”Krisbian”. What do you think about that?”–Zehra. [ed note: 'Krisbian' is defined as "the effect Kristen Stewart has on a heterosexual fan-girl; whereupon, they would only go gay for her."]
7. “Hi Kristen! Suppose your bottle of Florabotanica broke and it was the very last bottle and you could never get another bottle ever. Would you cry over it and do something like collect the perfume with a towel and squeeze it back to the bottle? BTW you have made me who I am today and I wanna thank you for inspiring me to be who I am…”–Kriselda
8. “Would you let your boyfrend lick your armpits if you sprinkle it by Florabotanica?”–Marina
9. “its NOT a question, its an advice.. believe me i know exactly what u feel, and hope u take my kind advice when facing noisy people..if they ask you personal questions for example at a press conference, especially when you don’t feel like answering them, just tell them with a serious smile: (i’m here today to talk about my work, my movie,”–Tami
10. “So, how can you be ok with being the face of a perfume when you has criticised actresses for selling themselves for years? Also, you’ve admitted that you’ve never worn perfume before so are you doing this for the money and you’re a giant hypocrite or some other reason?”–Laura
We can’t wait to hear how Kristen Stewart will answer these hard-hitting questions. Because she totally, totally will, right?