We weren’t quite sure what to make of the intensely-acted 30 second spot, but YouTube commenters, known, of course, for being kind and judicious, had a lot to say about it. There’s some mean stuff, sure, but there are also some hilarious Fight Club references.
• Even better than Gangnam Style.
• I want to smell him….inevitable!!
• Oh haaaaay Brad Pitt’s Legends Of The Fall hair, so nice of you to join us again.
• look like billy ray cyrus
They couldn’t afford Billy Ray, had to take the cheaper version.
Barca6946 in reply to Joelle Cookiez
• I thought this WAS the SNL parody…
• That was like watching a bad read in an audition for an indie film.
The disappointed Fight Club fans:
• First rule about the Chanel ad, we don’t talk about the Chanel ad. — doopadoodoo
• Hi Tyler !!! you say : “We’re consumers. We are by-products of a lifestyle obsession. Murder, crime, poverty, these things don’t concern me. What concerns me are celebrity magazines, television with 500 channels, some guy’s name on my underwear. Rogaine, Viagra, Olestra.” but this video ….
• I Feel like tyler durden wants to break free and have a rant but he cant and Pitt composes himself towards the end!!
There are well over 50 pages of comments. If you want to torment yourself for a little while, head over and scroll through. But we think “doopadoodoo” wins best comment.