Aritzia is a women’s fashion boutique that offers beautifully designed clothes that are on trend, high quality, and good value. We are currently looking for DISTRICT MANAGERS in the New York area—this is a hands-on management role, working directly with our retail stores, leading a team of Store Managers to deliver sales excellence, as well as superior customer satisfaction.
• Communicate effectively while setting stores up with a focus
• Execute key initiatives that maximize sales within their stores
• Prioritize issues that impede the ability to maximize sales
• Source, interview and hire Retail Managers for Aritzia stores
• Identify high performers and high potential staff and create training plans to advance their skills
• Evaluate staff using informal and formal methods throughout the year and provide positive and constructive feedback to outline strengths and opportunities
• Make decisions after gathering all facts and be comfortable taking appropriate risks after weighing options
• Ensure managers and staff are delivering an outstanding customer experience
• Put the needs of staff and customers first and always be available to remove barriers and answer questions
• Have motivation and desire to learn on the job
• Have a real passion for culture and the fashion industry
• Have the ability to thrive in a fast paced growing environment
• Able to sell and set the example for their store teams
• Have 3-5 years of multi-unit retail management experience within a fashion apparel organization.
The role will involve interacting with:
• Retail Store Teams (Store Managers to Sales Associates)
• Regional Mangers – Retail and Merchandise
• Senior Managers in our Support Office from all departments (HR, Operations, Loss Prevention, etc.)
HOW TO APPLY:
Want to join the talented Aritzia team and work for a fast-paced, exciting and inspiring fashion company? Please forward your cover letter and resume to [email protected].