Overview: This position entails being full systems support for a senior agent. The ideal candidate must have the ability to prioritize in a fast paced work environment. The right person will be able to make key decisions with good judgment. Superior communication and computer skills are a must.
• Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) Strong attention to detail. Be comfortable dealing with a diverse variety of people on the telephone, e-mail and in person, in a friendly, efficient and professional manner.
• Outstanding organizational skills and the ability to prioritize tasks and manage multiple projects simultaneously. Ability to handle confidential information with discretion
• Should be experienced meeting the needs of a high level Executive
• Ability to stay one step ahead in this fast-moving environment
• Ability to prioritize and meet tight deadlines while demonstrating poise, resourcefulness and the highest level of professionalism.
• A demonstrated interest in fashion, beauty, media, and/or entertainment preferred.
• Coordinate schedules for artists including hair stylists, make-up artists, fashion stylists, set designers, etc…liaising with editors, producers and publicists, among others, to manage and negotiate bookings.
• Chart all job options for artists
• Ensure all artists have details for jobs and that clients are aware of any artists’ requests/needs in advance
• Update and maintain electronic databases and paper files in organized manner.
• Arrange all travel and build detailed itineraries for artists.
• Create deal memos (contracts) for billing purposes and ensure that all deal memos are signed prior to shoots; filing all deal memos subsequent to receiving signatures
• Create advance requests and ensure monies are received prior to work occuring
• Accounts Receivable: Follow up with clients on payment for past due invoices
• Collate artist statements (paychecks) and distribute to artists
• Assist agent with any requested research projects
• Act as liaison between artists and creative/visual department for portfolio updates, image and product requests
Obviously we are a small business and you can expect the responsibilities to grow and shift as we continue to expand so flexibility is a must
All resumes/cover letters should be sent to [email protected]