Bumble and bumble is looking for a hair enthusiastic intern to begin in January 2013. Candidates should have a keen interest in beauty and fashion and be willing to work 3-4 days a week for credit or pay. Flexible availability during New York Fashion Week is a must. Ideal candidates should have experience in a fast-paced environment, great organizational skills and an understanding of print and social media. This is a wonderful opportunity for hard-working individuals to learn the ins-and-outs of the beauty PR world at one of the industry’s top hair care companies.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
• Tracking and gathering press clips (international, national, regional, trade, web, TV)
• Entering information into monthly report daily/weekly
• Alerting department to any major press hits
• Creating and maintaining physical log of clippings (past to present)
• Maintaining Media Library
Public Relations Dept.
• Proactively maintaining an organized PR area
• Proactively maintaining an organized and fully stocked product closest
• Assisting PR Dept members with product send-outs to magazines, etc.
• Updating Media Lists
• Tracking and gathering Bb.Editorial Stylist and freelancer press clips
• Ongoing research projects for LA database and independent magazines
• Organizing and stuffing Fashion Week accessories bags
• Assisting in production of shows
Interest in Fashion/Beauty Industries recommended
Please send your resumes and cover letters to Britta Walsworth at email@example.com.