Women’s Wear Designer, Chris Benz, is looking for studio interns!
• Tracking and managing the loan of collections to press and private clients
• Assisting with sales and design appointments
• Facilitating the day to day running of studio, including filing, faxing, and answering phones in a professional manner.
• Must be familiar and comfortable with Excel, researching online, navigating the subway system and garment district, fabric qualities, and reading a pattern
• Must have a patient and go-getting attitude
• You will be handling a great deal of responsibility, so accountability and follow-through are an absolute MUST
• Ability to prioritize tasks throughout day
A friendly attitude, previous experience as an intern or otherwise, as well as a sense of humor are a big plus! The internship is unpaid, it starts mid January.
To apply please contact Rebecca Snoddy – firstname.lastname@example.org or 212.244.2020.