Clinique is looking to hire a Manager, Global Communications – International for the NYO world headquarters
Responsibilities of this job include:
• Work with the senior CL team to plan and execute communications internationally
• Create product launch components – releases, pitches, launch concepts
• Work closely with R&D, Product Development, Marketing and Education to ensure that PR messages for launches are in sync with overall brand messages
• Support and guide markets on new storytelling and content
The ideal candidate should have:
• 5+ years of public relations / communications experience
• Strong writing, communication and presentation skills
• Passion for understanding different cultures and global trends
• The ability to navigate among multiple constituents, platforms and communities to ensure strategies and goals are understood and met
• Multiple languages are a plus
If you are interested, please email your resume to email@example.com.
Clinique is looking for a North America Communications Manager based in the NYO, to promote the brand and products to the consumer via multiple media outlets.
The ideal candidate will have:
A passion for luxury beauty PR, communications experience developing pitches, launching new concepts, and creating press kits. This person will work with a team to strategize and execute all domestic publicity campaign.
If you have 5+ years of PR / Communications experience, strong writing, communication and presentation skills, then please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Beauty or Fashion PR experience preferred