Because I’m still technically a tourist at heart, I found myself on Saturday wandering into Saks Fifth Ave with the sole desire of looking at the pretty Christmas lights. Naturally, I needed a souvenir by which to remember said experience–as tourists do! Enter: Burberry Lip Velvet Long Wear Lipstick in Bright Poppy.
Allow me to break down that incredibly long yet extremely accurate title:
• Burberry – The tube (and stick itself!) are covered in neato plaid.
• Lip – Where it’s meant to be applied.
• Velvet – It feels soft on your lips, just like… you get the idea.
• Long Wear – This stuff truly stays on remarkably well–hence why it’s made my Editor’s Pick!
• Lipstick – Self explanatory.
In summation: I’d never purchased a $30 tube of lipstick before–but I’m pretty certain that the quality of this one stick is worth more than 4 of the regular-priced kind. It stays put, has a fabulous matte (yet amazingly non-drying), opaque, creamy finish, and there’s even a cool little magnet that sort of spins the tube around if you close it just-so. I’d recommend it.
Get your own tube here!