Eye Shadow Primers:
We already told you why you should use face primer–and the same goes for eye shadow primers. There actually aren’t many so-called “long-wearing” eye shadows, so primer is key to keeping shadow from disappearing (often a problem with powder formulations) or creasing.
• Urban Decay Eye Shadow Primer Potion, Beauty.com, $20
• NARS Smudge Proof Eye Shadow Base, Nordstrom, $24
• Laura Mercier Eye Canvas, Bloomingdale’s, $26
• Makeup Forever Eye Prime, Sephora, $22
• MAC Prep & Prime Eye, Macy’s, $18.50
• Lancome Aquatique Waterproof Eye Colour Base, Sephora, $25