Denver has some surprisingly quirky shopping options.
• Alex and Ani: This jewelry shop has affordable pieces in every style and theme imaginable.
• Bella Beauty Products: The name says it all. They carry higher-end brands like Dior, too.
• Climax Jerky: We had to include this one for the name alone. Really, Climax Jerky? Also, if there are any jerky conoiseurs out there, they make beef, buffalo, elk, venison, turkey and salmon versions.
• Hammond’s Candy: A local candy shop that’s been making treats in Denver for 90 years, it’s known for its lollipops and candy canes.
• Jet Pets Boutique: Fancy leashes and dog sweaters–why aren’t there more pet stores in airports? Pet owners are notorious for doting on their beloved little furry friends.