Position Summary: Assist M·A·C Cosmetics Global Communications team with daily requests and press events/ fashion week logistics and long term projects.
• Fulfill daily National, Regional and Online media product requests
• Assist in the planning and organization of fashion week
• Help prepare for and execute global press events
• Work with Fashion Relations team on special event projects such as designer events, press dinners, parties etc.
• Assist with monitoring blogs for MAC press and @maccosmetics on twitter. Create a weekly recap with links to interesting posts or articles and share with team.
• Maintain samples closet; permanent and new collections
• Help with monthly press and special collaborations recaps
• Work with beauty press to fact check product information
• Maintain and update media list
• Maintain product image library and shade history document
• Junior or senior level applicants with previous internship experience in public relations
• Work experience must be for college credits
• 3.0 or higher cumulative GPA
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to Amara Malik at Amalik@maccosmetics.com.