Innovation+Communication firm Post+Beam, with clientele including Sephora, Rachel Zoe and Topshop, is seeking a PR Account Supervisor in LA to help oversee communications programs for a portfolio of top tier fashion, beauty and lifestyle clients. Programs will include brand and collection launches, pop-up shops, runway shows, iPhone app launches…
• Develop and execute high-impact communications programs, drawing from media relations, celebrity placement, blogger seeding, industry and consumer events, advertorial buys, and social media
• Oversee PR programs for fashion and lifestyle clients, managing a team of 3-4 staff
• Work with the senior P+B team to create and structure groundbreaking brand and product launch concepts, including pop-up shops, PR stunts, launch events and strategic partnerships
• Support and guide new business and program development, informed by strong industry knowledge and trend insight
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
• 4+ years of PR and communications experience across all aspects, including media days/events, celebrity and blogger seeding, top broadcast placement, advertorial/media buys, runway shows…
• Strategy-focused, delivering programs with strong ROI
• Superior communication skills, comfortable liaising with top designers and executives
• Savvy, hard-working, problem-solving and culturally aware
• A passion for innovation in the fashion and lifestyle industry
Post+Beam is innovation + communication. We build awareness, change perceptions, and motivate action by creating experiences and narratives that are both inspiring and compelling. Our expertise spans branding, public relations, events and interactive, with capabilities that build powerful and dynamic integrated campaigns in-house. We consult with top organizations in fashion & lifestyle, arts & culture, design & architecture and technology, with a portfolio including Givenchy, Louis Vuitton, Sephora, Rachel Zoe, Karl Lagerfeld, Rimmel, The Guggenheim, W Hotels, and Facebook.
Visit www.postandbeam.is for more information.
Please submit your resume and portfolio to [email protected]
We will be checking portfolio and relationship references.