Steven Alan, a New York City based brand focusing on American classics with a twist, is seeking a PR intern. This will be a great opportunity for someone who is looking to gain hands on experience in the fashion/PR world. The ideal candidate must be well-organized, hard-working, enthusiastic, and able to adapt in a fast-paced environment.
Overall responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Tracking/logging and organizing sample requests, returns, and inventory
• Research publications and file press clippings and press mailings
• Track weekly/monthly publication/celebrity/film wardrobe requests
• Assist in coordinating events such as Fall 2013 Presentation for Fashion Week, Fashion’s Night Out, store openings and events with collaborative vendors.
Additional useful skills:
• Microsoft Excel
• Creating high resolution photos and using programs to transfer large files
• Previous experience with Fashion PR and editorial samples preferred but not required
• Photography experience a plus
Interns should be able to start immediately and commit 3-4 days a week to the position for a minimum of 3 months. Although the position is unpaid, school credit can be given.
Please submit your resume to email@example.com with PR Intern in the subject line.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We look forward to receiving your resume!