Valentino is seeking highly motivated interns in our wholesale accessories office with a focus on store events and support. Applicants must be able to start immediately. Applicants must be available 3 days a week, full days. They will be immersed in all aspects of the luxury wholesale industry. This includes working during our accessories market which is our busiest time of the season. We need interns who are self starters and can be proactive. We would prefer candidates who are at least in their junior year of college, or who have experience in our wholesale accessories office.
• Excellent communication and organizational skills.
• Must be proficient in excel and power point.
• Have lots of energy and able to keep up in a fast paced environment
• Must be self motivated
• Interest in luxury fashion
Responsibilities (not limited to the below):
• Checking in and returning samples from our major accounts as well as sample coordinating.
• Maintaining a clean and organized showroom at all times, as well as our sample closet.
• Assisting the sales team with all projects and store support projects.
Internship is unpaid
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.