YaYa Publicity is seeking a qualified candidate to fill a Freelance/Part-Time Junior Account Executive position with at least 2 years experience. The candidate will handle multiple fashion and accessories accounts.
• Execute communications strategies and conduct press outreach to the appropriate publications
• Secure media opportunities, including press coverage in accessories
• Coordinate logistics for targeted press events to support seasonal launches, collections, and other brand introductions
• Overseeing sample traffic, media monitoring etc.
• Contribute to product pitching, press release writing, daily product placement, sample trafficking, and media tracking
• Report to the company’s president; provide updates on client status regularly
• Maintain primary day-to-day communications and relationships with clients
• Conduct editor and stylist appointments and desksides
• Create online presence by communicating with bloggers and coordinating giveaways and features etc.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Public Relations, Marketing, or related field
• Minimum 2 years experience on either the agency side or client side, handling all product placement and contributing to feature coverage
• Must have established relationships with jewelry and accessories editors and stylists
• Exceptional interpersonal, networking, and verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously in high-pressure, fast-paced environment
• Proficient with Microsoft Office; Photoshop a plus
• Must own a laptop
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to [email protected].
YaYa Publicity specializes in heightening brand awareness through individualized attention and customized strategic service plans for fashion, lifestyle, children and retail clients.