Schwartz & Benjamin is a footwear licensing company. Current brands we design, manufacture and sell to wholesale accounts are Juicy Couture, Kate Spade, DVF, Rebecca Minkoff, Derek Lam, 10 Crosby and Seven For All Mankind.
We are seeking interns who have a strong interest in fashion and sales. Interns will work in our showroom and assist with sales related tasks (sample maintenance, order processing / checking, showroom appointments, competitive analysis etc.).
This is a non-paid internship. School credit is required.
Each day will vary but interns will be assisting with the following
• local store visits, check on local retailers to ensure all products are displayed and in proper positions
• showroom appointments (footwear market), Managing stock room for all brands
• checking orders for accuracy and filing for proper organization
• online research and checking company product on various websites
• pulling samples for PR request and style outs.
• checking on-line sites weekly to ensure pictures and product information is correct
• order processing and customer follow up
• creating Details and Line Sheets for customers
• contacting Accounts to schedule market appointments
• prospecting for New Accounts
• covering front desk responsibilities when needed
• contribution of ideas is welcome
Candidates must be
• Knowledge of excel
In an elegant prewar building former art gallery converted into modern office space with prestigious showrooms, reception area, lounge, 3 floors with open offices, art studio space, 6 bathrooms divided between men and women, 2 kitchens, elevator and stairway access to all floors.
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to Michelle Fetky at email@example.com.