1. Carolyn, does it really seem like this group of designers would actually enjoy being in “the great outdoors?” Honestly, though?
2. Ivy, you know when they say there are ‘stars’ on the red carpet, they don’t mean that literally–right?
3. Why does Laura Kathleen consider Emilio to be just a costume designer when he’s been plowing her in most of the challenges?
4. Wait, so Uli wants to make something ‘light and happy’? What a revelation!!
5. How fabulous would it be if Joshua’s eyebrows end up being the surprise winner of this entire season?
6. Is Ivy using the giant scissors usually reserved for cutting banners to make her dress pattern?
7. Why is everyone beating up on Althea for her fabric “choice,” when it’s only because she got last dibs at the challenge brief?
8. Does it mean anything to anyone that I would be happy to wear Anthony Ryan’s gown? ‘Cause I totally would.
9. Did Emilio really think it would help his cause to tell three professional designers that chiffon is hard to work with?
10. Could Althea have bolted off that runway any faster?