BLK DNM is the downtown New York-based project of Johan Lindeberg. BLK DNM features an item-based collection for men and women and a strong cultural identity, driven through the BLK DNM blog, photographed and curated by Johan, around themes like women and art.
The Wholesale Intern will work miniumum three days a week in the SoHo office, located within the BLK DNM creative hub and storefront. The selected intern will work directly with the Wholesale Manager in the below tasks:
• Assisting in showroom appointments
• Working with Wholesale Manager to ensure a smooth market
• Creating linesheets
• Tagging collection
• Create order confirmations
• Update records and customer accounts
• Researching new stores for for potential stockists
• Potential for travel
PROFILE: Looking for an organized individual with a great work ethic, flexible and efficient working hours. Work well with excel and manages multi-tasking in a high energy setting.
Please send resume to Chelsea@blkdnm.com.