bloglovin’, the #1 place to discover and follow blogs, has launched an office in New York City. And, we we want you to help us build the greatest community of bloggers and readers in the world!
We are looking for an energetic, passionate interns who share our excitement about fashion, blogging, and building a great online community. The role will work closely with our Stockholm team, and our Head of Marketing in NYC in engaging our community and marketing strategies. The position will be based in NY at the Betaworks (our lead investor) office in the heart of Chelsea.
The Intern will:
- Interact with the world’s top fashion, interior design, food and lifestyle bloggers
- Join in conversations about fashion and bloglovin’
- Recruit bloggers to promote bloglovin’
- Develop strategies to educate bloggers about the benefits of being a bloglovin’ partner
- Coordinate and manage events to engage the blogger community
- Help bloggers with issues and opportunities with bloglovin’
- Work closely with the Stockholm team in developing community relations
- Gather customer feedback and requirements for future product direction
- Assist on the bloglovin’ Awards in New York (bloglovin.com/awards)
- Have bold ideas, and courage to execute them
The ideal candidate shall have, in addition to energy and enthusiasm, the following skills and background:
- Addicted bloglovin’ member
- Avid consumer of Fashion blogs
- Preferably blog yourself
- Understanding of marketing and communications
- Self starter and able to work independently
- Experience with digital media and social networks
- Proven ability to drive results with relentless follow through
Interested Candidates should send a resume and cover letter describing their fit with the bloglovin’ community to firstname.lastname@example.org with Intern in the subject line.