Co is a Los Angeles-based women’s luxury brand that is stocked globally by some of the world’s most exclusive retailers, including Barneys, Ikram, Browns, and Montaigne Market.
The brand’s identity is deeply rooted in filmmaking and each collection is accompanied by a narrative short. Past films have launched on Style.com, screened in festivals, and screened at the FIAC art fair in Paris. These collaborations have included artist Konstantin Kakanias, Daft Punk’s Thomas Bangalter, and French actress Elodie Bouchez. Here is a link to our latest animated film, TEPENDRIS RISING: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5bZ-jTauY6M
As we are still a small, growing company, interns will have a very hands on experience with everything from brand building, to design, production, and administrative duties.
The position will entail:
• Design: Fabric research and inspiration.
• Sales and Production: Assist with shipping, invoicing, creating line-sheets. Flat sketching ability a plus.
• Film: Location scouting, research, production, on-set P.A.
• Branding: Social media, event production. Photoshop ability a plus.
• Office Duties: Errands, answering phones, booking travel, etc.
Interns can work anywhere from 1 to 5 days a week, depending on their schedule. A fashion background is preferred but not required. Please send resume, start date, and availability to email@example.com.