Eugenia Kim, a high-end, CFDA award winning luxury accessories brand, is seeking Public Relations Interns for a 3 month internship. You will be in frequent correspondence with all top fashion magazines, editors, and stylists. You will also be able to see how a luxury fashion design company works from the inside out, from initial design concepts through production and sales.
Note: This internship is unpaid, but college credit is offered.
• Communicating with top fashion editors and celebrity stylists as well as pulling looks for photo shoots
• Helping merchandise and layout our showroom
• Making press kits
• Tracking samples
• Assisting in managing our company’s social media presence (Twitter/Facebook)
• Directly assisting our PR Director in all aspects of the company’s public relations
• An interest in luxury fashion is a MUST (potential interns should be well versed in fashion blogs, websites, and magazines)
• Self Starter (Do not sit around and wait to take orders, if you have “down time” you are looking up recent celebrity images to see if any celebs have been spotted wearing the brand, searching for new media, doing tasks that grow the brand and are excited to do so!)
• Great research skills
• Strong communication skills- both written and spoken
• Experience and knowledge in all social media, including, but not limited to: Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube
• Photoshop, Illustrator, In Design, Excel, and Word skills are a major plus
• Attention to detail and VERY organized
Must be available for at least 4 days per week for 3 months. If you speak any foreign languages, please write this in your cover letter.
Please email the following with the subject “PR Internship” to email@example.com
1. Cover Letter
3. How many days a week you can intern: MINIMUM of 4 DAYS PER WEEK for 3 MONTHS
4. Why you want to intern in the fashion industry