Eugenia Kim, a luxury CFDA award winning accessories design company, seeks Sales/ Marketing Interns for Spring Semester 2013! You must be available f/ 3 months and be able to intern 4-5 days per week.
As a Sales/Marketing Intern you will be able to see how a luxury brand accessories company works from the inside out. You will also be working with top, luxury department stores and hundreds of specialty boutiques worldwide.
Note: This internship is unpaid, but college credit is offered.
• Schedule market appointments with the leading Mens & Womens buyers in the US and around the world
• Assist in tradeshows, showroom appointments and NY & Paris Fashion Week prep
• Update and maintain customer files
• Prepare and analyze sales reports
• General upkeep of the showroom
• Research, contact, and follow up with current and potential buyers
• Inventory of current stock
• Pick up samples
• Must have strong administrative office skills as a portion of this position is focused on maintaining the administrative aspects of our Sales Department
• A college major in fashion merchandising or marketing OR retail experience at a high-end clothing/accessory store
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, etc)
• Knowledge of Photoshop or Illustrator is a plus
• Must be self-motivated, professional, organized and an excellent communicator who can articulate ideas clearly and efficiently
If you speak any foreign languages, please write this in your cover letter.
To apply: email cover letter, resume, the 3 month period you will be interning and how many days of the week you can intern (4 or 5) to [email protected].