Fashion GPS is the fashion industry’s leading web-based solution for efficient sample inventory tracking, contact and event management. Built as a 360° solution to the PR workflow, Fashion GPS’ core software is quickly becoming the industry standard with global clients including PR powerhouses Karla Otto, KCD Worldwide, and Bismarck Phillips, and brands such as Alexander Wang, Kate Spade, Marc Jacobs, Gucci, and Derek Lam.
• Learn Fashion GPS directly from the source and acquire an in-demand skill for your future in Fashion PR (Certificate of Proficiency awarded upon completion)
• Gain hands-on experience providing client support and observe the modern fashion PR process in practice
• Work closely with top New York & international PR teams and Fashion GPS sales and support team to learn the ins-and-outs of the industry
• Opportunity to assist FGPS at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week in February
All internship applicants should be well versed in fashion PR and tech savvy. Interns should have a general knowledge of major fashion industry players, be highly organized, dependable, and have an interest in digital media. Additionally, candidates must be willing to work independently and as part of a team in a time-sensitive environment. Attention to detail, follow-through and accuracy are essential at all times.
Additional requirements include:
• Available 1-2 full days a week December-January, and available at least 4 full days of Fashion Week (February 7-14)
• Available to attend Fashion GPS orientation one day before start of internship
• Background in Fashion, Marketing, Communications, Design or Business preferred
Period: Present-February 15th
Send a cover letter & resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.