Rapidly expanding PR agency is looking for a Fashion/Accessories PR Account Assistant.
• Must be very detail oriented and have impeccable writing, phone skills
• Must work well in a team environment
• Must have a firm understanding of what PR is about
• Must have an internship in PR completed, fashion related a plus
• Must be enthusiastic and self motivated
• Candidate will attend client meetings, so must have clear communication skills
• Must have a clear understanding of all social media platforms
• Clipping and mocking press clips for clients
• Generating weekly and monthly reports
• Managing sample closet
• Coordinating sample send outs and returns to both media and celebrities
• Updating databases on an ongoing basis
• Drafting press releases and media alerts
• Pitching to key national media
• Helping with the planning and execution of special events (parties, fashion shows, etc.)
• Managing daily activity and submitting daily reports to Account Manager
• Assist on strategic planning and client initiatives
• Manage our twitter accounts
• Feed information to client Social Media accounts
This is a full time position with benefits after 6 months. If you do not fit this criteria or posses these traits DO NOT REPLY. If qualified you will be contacted for an interview.
To apply, send your resume and cover letter to Madeline Amato at email@example.com. Please put PR ASSISTANT in the subject line of your email.