Full service, rapidly growing Public Relations Agency is looking for a full time PR Account Executive with 2+ years’ experience in Fashion/Accessories.
• Must be enthusiastic and self motivated to work on multiple accounts
• Must have fashion/accessories PR experience
• Must have press contacts at local publications & broadcast outlets
• Must have clear understanding of entertainment press
• Must have worked red carpet/celebrity events
• Must possess an understanding for product launches and the strategy required
• Candidate will attend client meetings, so must have clear communication skills
• Must be detail oriented and have impeccable writing, phone and media relations skills
• Must work well in a team environment
• Event planning
• Writing press releases and media alerts
• Photo shoots
• The willingness to attend events & coordinate press attendance
• Serve as daily contact with media and clients
• Active pitching to all media outlets
• Cultivating and maintaining media relationships
• Generate weekly/monthly reports and event recaps
• Manage daily activity and submit daily reports to Account Manager
• Work on strategic planning and client initiatives
• Internet research
• Mock –up of press clips using Photoshop
Compensation depending on experience, benefits after 6 months. If you do not fit this criteria or posses these traits DO NOT REPLY. If qualified you will be contacted for an interview.
To apply, send your resume and cover letter to Madeline Amato at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please put ACCT EXEC-Fashion/Accessories in the subject line of your email.