1. Wait, so… is this the finale? Or…
2. Why does Project Runway always make the designers repeat exactly what we just heard too? Like, yes, Emilio, we know you’re being sent to Paris to learn couture techniques and get a tour of Valentino. Ugh.
3. Did Joanna Coles actually take a separate flight to Paris?
4. Don’t you get the sneaking suspicion that none of the designers even remember what the prizes are that they’re competing for?
5. When did Georgina Chapman graduate from being “beautiful” to exquisite? It’s quite an achievement.
6. Why didn’t Joshua realize his dress needed to be a ballgown silhouette when it was so obvious to everyone else?
7. Can you imagine what reactions the judges would’ve had if one of the designers had sent the monstrosity of a dress that Georgina was wearing down the runway?
8. Why are the judges so cautious about hurting the designers’ feelings? Paging Nina Garcia!
9. Why is Isaac Mizrahi never as funny/witty/awesome a judge as I want to believe he can be?
10. Were Emilio and Anthony Ryan honestly sitting in that back room for over an hour with no idea what was going on?