1. Is Heidi Klum‘s maniacal laughter in this intro enough to scare all of us away from watching the rest of this season?
2. “Hasn’t Tim worn that pink gingham shirt before?”–my mother, with whom I’m currently visiting.
3. What are the odds these designers are as creative as their chosen team names (“Dream Team” and “Team Keeping It Real”)? Bahahaha.
4. Why must Project Runway torture me so with all these scenic views of NYC in summertime? Brrr…
5. Who’s keeping tabs on the teams’ budgets at Mood? Doesn’t this seem more disorganized and complicated than necessary?
6. How does Emily know what any of the other designers are even capable of at this point?
7. Did Cindy see a family of leopards having a picnic while she was on the rooftop of The Atlas?
8. How are the designers supposed to trust Heidi’s critiques of their designs when she’s always wearing these wack outfits? Seriously though, what is she thinking?
10. When did the Project Runway producers get so sassy with these fade-outs during Patricia’s exhaustive explanation?