Black Frame is looking for a Fashion Public Relations Director. This position is part of the management team and a key role in the fashion division of Black Frame. It requires 3+ years of experience with a high degree of professional accomplishment, strategic thinking skills, excellent management skills and creative abilities. The PR Director is a primary leader in the Fashion division of the company, a strong presence representing the company’s clients and brand image and must be highly attuned to the needs of the clients and the organization.
KEY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Develop, manage and execute PR strategies and annual plan for fashion clients.
• Cultivate new business relationships for the company.
• Regularly attend key fashion industry, magazine, and strategically important social events.
• Maintain and develop excellent knowledge of all media outlets and key contacts.
• Supervise fashion team to ensure meeting of goals.
• Conduct weekly fashion team meetings to review editorial shoot requests, client communication strategies, and to ensure editorial benchmarks are met.
• Oversee and compile weekly internal fashion and beauty reports.
• Compile, format and transmit monthly reports to the clients.
• Oversee VIP and celebrity dressing strategies, calendars and outreach.
• Develop seasonal timelines for press days, fashion shows, etc.
• Participate in Black Frame management team meetings.
• Focus on building and maintaining a strong network key media and stylist relationships.
Please send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com with “Fashion PR Director” in the subject line