The Manager of E-Com Customer Experience & Fulfillment will be responsible for leading and developing our already present and amazing web team. This role will cover all areas of E-commerce – everything from packaging, the speed at which orders go out, customer issues, email and phone responses – as well as streamlining the operations side of things and monitoring web inventory. Looking and understanding metrics and CRM. This role requires an individual that has the relentless desire to provide amazing customer service, as well as understanding how to run things smoothly, efficiently and managing a team with kindness and understanding. This will require a highly hands-on manager who is sincere, passionate, and motivated to provide the best possible care to our customers and to manage an amazing group of people.
We work in a collaborative, open environment with no doors or private offices. We do not have a cleaning crew or someone making coffee for us. We all work hands on and help each other in various roles.
Who you are…
You get things done. You are a strategic, results oriented leader who is incredibly hands-on when necessary. You are analytical, metrics driven and decisive when making decisions. You understand the Catbird brand, aesthetic and customer service credo.
• Critical thinker, problem solver who can provide insightful ideas relating to the customer relationship and efficient methods and systems.
• Excellent communication skills – written, verbal, presentation and interpersonal.
• Able to build effective relationships and collaborate at all levels within the organization. A big team player.
• Highly motivated and ambitious to help build a world-class brand.
• Responsible, proactive, self-starting individual who knows what needs to be done and operates with urgency, focus and discipline.
• Have the ability to thrive in an energetic, entrepreneurial environment with minimal supervision.
• Ability to maintain professional conduct and poise even under high-pressure/demanding situations.
• Above all, ethical, fair and of high integrity.
In this role you will…
• Help set goals, study customers and craft experiences that translate business and customer needs into a highly engaging relationship.
• Develop customer experience metrics and scorecards to measure our customer’s experience over time.
• Optimize and continuously improve the customer relationship through every customer touch-point – with the brand, as well efficiency, in mind.
• Be the driving force and primary customer advocate ensuring world-class shopping experience.
• Work closely with our brick-and-mortar store to identify process gaps of key customer needs and communicate solutions.
• Lead customer experience initiatives, playing a critical role in developing and refining the customer experience strategy.
• Improve customer satisfaction by training customer care team to act as personal style consultants and experts.
• Lead, train, and develop customer service associates, fulfillment team and inventory oversight
• Plan for team performance and growth
• Manage the stocking and maintenance of our web facility including all packing supplies and inventory.
• Establish, develop, and maintain key customer service processes that provide excellent quality customer care, while establishing loyal customers
• Handle escalation management and resolution
• Handle credit management and fraud release
• Maintain a high level of contact response management, handling prioritization, overflow and contact spikes
• Regularly review customers’ journey through the site recommending adjustments with marketing in order to enhance conversion rates.
• Ensure all information copy, product and non product, is current and accurate.
• EDUCATION: BA/BS highly preferred. MBA a plus!
• EXPERIENCE: 2+ years in a customer service, user-experience focused role at a manager level (Preferably in a luxury e-commerce company. Jewelry experience is a plus!)
• Possess a holistic perspective on the customer relationship, preferably from a luxury apparel/goods/ service provider standpoint.
• Some operations experience a huge plus.
• Experience in setting up and facilitating customer research highly preferred.
• Are a talented communicator with excellent written and verbal skills.
• Have a strong knowledge of current customer support technologies.
• Must have demonstrated the ability to establish and lead team
• Salary commensurate with experience
• Health insurance (our current health insurance does not include mental health or dental)
• Two weeks vacation
• Major employee discount on www.catbirdnyc.com
• Opportunity to work with a fast-growing brand in a warm, nurturing work environment with room for growth
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Mngr. of E-Commerce Customer Experience & Fulfillment”. Resumes without cover letter will not be considered.