Digital Brand Architects is looking for interns interested in social media for both their fashion and lifestyle divisions. This is an EXCELLENT opportunity for students who are interested in learning how a social media agency works and want experience assisting in the development of engaging content for fashion, beauty and lifestyle brands’ social media channels. We are looking for interns who can start immediately.
Please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hands-on training that includes assisting the social media management side of our agency.
Interns will have an opportunity to:
• Assist our community management efforts through research, monitoring and competitive analysis
• Assist in building media lists surrounding major initiatives
• Assist in drafting press releases and media alerts
• Monitor and electronically archive press and blogger coverage
• Assist in the development of our blogger relations / social media efforts
• Contribute to the creation of online content for luxury, fashion and lifestyle brands
Academic credit is REQUIRED for this internship as it is unpaid. We regret that we can only accept interns who are enrolled in school and who can receive academic
Qualified candidates will be selected based on the following criteria:
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to handle fast-paced environment
• Enthusiastic attitude towards social media and emerging social platforms
• Knowledge of bloggers, management and blogger platforms
• Strong interest in fashion/lifestyle/beauty brands
Interns must be available two to three days a week from 9:30am-5:30pm. Applicants who do not live in the New York area need to have secure housing or plans to be in New York during their internship dates.
ABOUT DIGITAL BRAND ARCHITECTS
Digital Brand Architects is a social media agency with two dedicated arms, one for innovative strategy and execution across the digital space and the other for online talent management, representing top tier bloggers and online content producers/publishers. We are proactive superstars with a personal passion for social media creating fresh, never-been-done breakthrough initiatives, online and offline, with an unmatched appreciation of the new media landscape. Visit http://thedigitalbrandarchitects.com/ for more information.