What’s your “Feyt” this semester?…It’s interning for us! Join our dynamic, unbelievably creative team and be part of the future of style!
In just ONE day, you can contribute to styling a supermodel’s “closet,” curating the Website, editing the blog, engaging with industry superstars and customizing how fashionistas, like yourself, shop online. Now imagine what you can do here in a week? A month? A semester?!
Feyt is a personal styling website, founded by fashion industry insiders, combining algorithmic technology and human curation to recommend designer fashion to high end customers based on their personal taste and style, monetizing these customers via global ecommerce affiliates. In-house fashion experts score and rate seasonal fashion and style across a broad range of criteria and characteristics, rooted in individual style versus the more common approach of simple visual imagery.
We are looking for candidates who have the desire to learn real-world skills and gain a working knowledge of digital and social media platforms while working with some of the top brands and tastemakers in the industry.
Ideal Candidates will have:
• Keen understanding of and love of the fashion industry. Experience in the fashion industry and/or a fashion education background preferred
• Basic knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
• Experience with WordPress preferred (but not required)
• Experience with major social media sites (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, etc)
• An understanding of HTML & CSS
• Excellent teamwork skills
• A strong sense of design
• Excellent verbal and written skills
• Understanding of basic digital marketing
• Intellectual curiosity and ability to work in intimate team environment
• Detail-oriented and able to complete assigned tasks quickly and accurately without requiring follow-up.
We’re looking for interns to start immediately, commit at least 3 days per week (hours can be flexible) and go through spring semester–exact dates can be flexible.
***College credit is available***
If you think you’d make a great addition to our team, send your resume and cover letter to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!