Garance Doré Studio is seeking a full-time studio assistant for Garance Doré. Candidates should be self-motivated and able to work within an extremely fastpaced, collaborative, small studio environment.
• Maintaining the functionality of the blog and its appearance
• Schedule appointments, interviews, conference calls, and meetings
• Manage extensive domestic and foreign travel arrangements, including Fashion Week travel and show requests
• Assist with boutique customer service and orders
• Social Media Management
• Prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Extremely organized and quick learner
• Impeccable written and verbal communication skills
• Proactive, resourceful, positive, and efficient
• Proficient in the Microsoft and Adobe Suites
• Experience with HTML and WordPress
• Previous experience as an assistant or in the fashion industry is not required, but is highly valued
• Fluency in French is not required, but is highly valued
Garance Doré Studio offers competitive compensation. Candidates MUST be based in New York.
Please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted.