HATCh Showroom in New York is looking for bright, skilled and open-minded social media intern to assist with daily social media operations. As an intern for our showroom, you will have the rare opportunity to build your network with some of the most influential people in the fashion industry.
The internship will be unpaid, for school credit and the following skills are a plus:
• College student with exemplary communication skills, strong organizational and people skills, attention to detail, a comfortable phone presence and the ability to work independently.
• You will need Internet skills for research, strong office skills and the ability to multi-task. Marketing, Business Economics or Communications preferred.
• Understanding of current fashion trends is beneficial.
Technical Skills Desired:
• Knowledge of social networking required. Experience or active participation in social media channels including: Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, etc. is essential.
• This position requires moderate design work. Proficiency of Photoshop and Illustrator is desired.
• Stellar skills in communication, writing and grammar are key.
• Photography an added bonus
If you think you are a prefect fit for this position please submit your resume to Estelle Nichols at firstname.lastname@example.org.