Seeking LA intern for Post+Beam, an established fashion and lifestyle PR agency with offices in NY and LA. Looking for a star intern for our Downtown LA office/showroom who is smart, organized and driven to assist with day to day operations. Must be dependable, have a great attitude, punctual, and love happy hour (we’re a fun bunch). Ideally we want someone who is hungry to learn and work in the industry; this is a very hands-on internship (coffee runs are not typical)!
This is a unpaid position for 3 days per week. Parking and expenses are provided, able to offer college credit and willing to work with partial day schedules.
* Facilitate stylist and editorial pulls
* Maintain and update media lists
* Scan and uploading of press clipping
* Assist in pitching to fashion and lifestyle magazines & blogs
* Support with daily activities
* Highly organized and dependable
* Strong verbal and written communication
* Excellent follow up
* Must be able to take initiative on projects and work independently
* Strong phone pitching skills and established press/blog contacts a plus
* Past fashion/lifestyle PR or showroom experience highly desirable
* Friendly and positive, and able to have fun while working hard
Email resume, cover letter, writing sample to [email protected].
Hiring Organization: Post+Beam