Our client is luxury fashion brand looking to add a Visual Merchandise Manager to their team. This position will require travel between NYC and Toronto and will manage all the visual displays for beauty.
• Travel to market to oversee new counter installations.
• Locate and train new shopfitters to the new counter design.
• Travel to market to have a better expertise of the field and understands their needs and expectations.
• Develop new on counter displays accordingly to the field visit and feedback.
• Coordinate the visual aspect of launches and promotions in store and at counter.
• Develop an interaction with retailers’ visual merchandising and store design teams.
• Implement Open Sell / DSS trays in shoppers.
• Work on new assortments for shoppers to improve their overall presentation.
• Implement consistent merchandising guidelines for major retailers.
• University Degree. BFA preferred
• Experience in the Merchandising Beauty Business required
• Experience with a background in the prestige beauty marketplace
• Knowledge of the Canadian market preferred
• Proficient in Quark Express, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat Professional and Photoshop, as well as MS Office
• Multifunctional with excellent organizational abilities
• Creative and innovative thinking with an entrepreneurial risk mentality
• Excellent relationship bridging abilities, a team spirit, with outstanding written and verbal communication skills
• Deadline and detail orientation
Please submit your resume to email@example.com with “Visual Merchandise Manager” in the subject for consideration. While we appreciate all candidates only those qualified will be contacted. Thank you for your application.