Established in 1989, Marmol Radziner is an award-winning Los Angeles-based design-build architecture and construction firm that integrates architectural design with a full range of construction services. Projects include high-end residential architecture, retail stores, community-related civic buildings, and award-winning historic restorations. Marmol Radziner recently developed its own jewelry line inspired by its design philosophy and modern industrial style. The company has developed boutique local distribution in Southern California and is looking to grow the business nationally by developing a sales network.
Marmol Radziner is seeking an experienced and entrepreneurial jewelry sales professional. The Director of Sales will be responsible for growing the business nationally through rep’s and direct relationships with retailers.
The Director of Sales is responsible for the following:
- Grow the overall jewelry business
- Sell and promote the line directly to retailers
- Find and engage regional sales representatives as necessary
- Help manage the product offering based on customer and market feedback
- Work with the marketing department to refine sales materials and the jewelry web site
- Attend trade shows as needed
- Help prepare and maintain sales presentations, tools, and take-away materials
- Travel as needed nationally
The Director of Sales will report to the Company’s Principal owner, and works closely with is marketing department, the Creative Director, and the production staff.
The successful Director of Sales will have the following skills:
- Strong experience in the jewelry and/or fashion industry
- Established knowledge and relationships with appropriate retailers and sales rep’s
- Passion for jewelry and cutting edge fashion trends, interest in modern architecture and design
- Comfort in working independently in fast-paced start-up environment
- Strong verbal and written communication abilities
- Strong organizational skills and ability to execute multiple tasks simultaneously
- Bachelors degree
Compensation: Salary + commission, Depends on Experience
Interested candidates can send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.