School of Style is a boutique fashion school for stylists, led by stylist/FIDM instructor Luke Storey and fashion expert Lauren Messiah. We hold quarterly courses in LA at Smashbox Studios and Ace Hotel in NYC. We are immediately hiring interns to join our team. You’ll help run the school, our classes, and social media. This is an unpaid internship, with a 3-month commitment. School credit is given if needed, but is not required.
All SOS interns are granted scholarships to our classes, as well as priority introductions to top stylists, and fashion industry contacts through our graduate placement program. Please note that styling is only one part of this position. If all you want to do is styling, this job is not for you. We are looking for true team members to be a part of our whole operation, the school being the priority. Our business is very exciting, creative, and multi- faceted. That said, we need SMART more than we need cool.
• Social media updates- Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Tumbler, etc.
• Media/PR outreach and engagement with bloggers
• Sending sample requests
• Pickups and returns to stores and fashion showrooms
• Assisting with fittings and photo shoots
• Styling studio upkeep and organization
• Organizing and assisting in the production of styling classes and event
• Compose blog posts
• Source and organize new industry contacts
• Available to work 2-3 days per week
• Flexibility with working hours
• Impeccable phone and email etiquette
• Must have a cell phone with email capabilities
• Must have a car with GPS
• Punctuality is a must, and is non-negotiable
• Computer savvy (Excel, Word, Photoshop, Illustrator and Mac computers)
• Graphic design skills a HUGE plus
Please submit inquiries directly to email@example.com.