Stylist Elizabeth Sulcer is seeking full time or part time interns to assist her for the Spring semester & Summer.
Elizabeth regularly styles editorials for Numero Paris, Vogue Italia, Vogue China, Vogue Russia, as well as advertising campaigns for Herve Leger, BCBG, Express, and Claire’s. This is an incredibly hands-on, fast-paced internship. It requires an individual who is responsible, detail-orientated, hardworking and has a broad knowledge of the fashion industry.
Ideally, interns will be available to start immediately.
• Sample trafficking
• Help with call-ins and follow through on sample requests for big fashion stories
• Assisting on shoots
• MUST have previous experience interning in PR, at a magazine, or for a stylist.
• MUST live in New York
• Detail-oriented, hardworking, and organized
• Professional, Responsible and Reliable
• Passionate about the fashion industry
This position is unpaid.
If you do not meet these requirements, please do not apply.
In order to be considered, you must submit both a resume and a cover letter to [email protected].