Founded by Ashley Wick in 2010, WICK AND Co. provides strategic communications solutions to luxury brands in the travel, fashion and design industries. WICK AND Co. increases visibility and brand equity through core offerings including brand strategy, public relations outreach, partnerships, events, sourcing and styling.
Past and present Clients include: IMG, Anya Hindmarch, Mr & Mrs Smith, BLK DNM, L-atitude.com, Graff, The WIE Symposium, Hotel Americano, Chance, Kendall Conrad, Champalimaud Design, WomanCare Global, Figue and Sass & Bide.
ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE OPPORTUNITY
WICK AND Co. is looking to hire an Account Executive with 2+ years experience in fashion/lifestyle public relations to manage fashion and RTW accounts.
The desired skills and expertise we are looking for:
• 2+ years experience in fashion/lifestyle PR
• Established Tier 1 media relationships that can be leveraged for client initiatives (strength in broadcast a plus)
• A natural leader with an entrepreneurial spirit
• Analytical thinker and adept problem solver
• Exceptional writing skills
• Interest in working with emerging brands
• Intellectual curiosity
• Highly motivated, detail oriented, and organized
• Working knowledge of social media and interest in the blogosphere
• Proficiency in Cision, Microsoft Word, Excel, Adobe Illustrator & Photoshop.
In this role you can expect to:
• Craft strategic product pitches and secure media placements. Contribute brand-relevant feature stories in top-tier publications
• Develop and compose thoughtful press objectives and press releases
• Conceptualize and execute events from seasonal press presentations and launch parties to philanthropic fundraising events. Facilitate showroom appointments.
• Create media target lists and develop/oversee the maintenance of press databases
• Manage sample requests and trafficking
• Daily communication with media to develop relationships with the press on behalf of clients
• Communicate editorial placements with clients
Interested? Next steps:
Please send your resume and short answers to the following questions to: Ashley Wick at [email protected]
• What have you enjoyed most about your past experience in a PR role?
• What work-related accomplishment are you most proud of to date?
• Why are do you think this job is a good fit for you?