SALONI a new women’s wear British contemporary fashion brand seeks Sales/Marketing Interns and PR interns for Spring Semester 2013! You must be available f/ 2 months and be able to intern 3-5 days per week. Only US applicants with immediate availability are being considered for this internship as this is to help with our New york office and market in New York.
As a Sales/Marketing Intern you will be able to see how a women’s contemporary company works from the inside out. You will also be working with top, luxury department stores and hundreds of specialty boutiques worldwide.
Note: This internship can pay up to $10 an hour based on the experience of the candidate and college credit is offered.
• Schedule market appointments with the leading Women’s buyers in the US and around the world
• Assist in showroom appointments
• Update and maintain customer files
• Prepare and analyze sales reports
• General upkeep of the showroom
• Research, contact, and follow up with current and potential buyers
• Inventory of current stock
• Pick up samples
• Must have strong administrative office skills as a portion of this position is focused on maintaining the administrative aspects of our Sales Department
• A college major in fashion merchandising or marketing OR retail experience at a high-end clothing store a plus
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, etc)
• Knowledge of Photoshop or Illustrator is a plus
• Must be self-motivated, professional, organized and an excellent communicator who can articulate ideas clearly and efficiently
If you speak any foreign languages, please write this in your cover letter.
To apply: email cover letter, resume, the 2 month period you will be interning and how many days of the week you can intern (3, 4 or 5) to [email protected].
Note: Only US applicants with immediate availability are being considered for this internship.