2. Is this the first time in PR history that the designers are actually happy to be working in pairs?
3. Is Stanley aware that Richard thinks he’s the Second Coming?
4. Why couldn’t Tim have introduced the challenge while riding the bucking bull at Johnny Utah’s? Why?
5. Was it really necessary for Patricia to whisper her design ideas to Layana? What other designer is going to make an authentic traditional Native American performer-inspired outfit?
6. Who knew the mention of Miranda Lambert “going Gaga” would have such a crippling effect on Tim Gunn?
7. Why has Michelle been hiding this incredible Nina Garcia impersonation for five whole episodes? It’s just cruel.
8. And Amanda’s brother is one of the… other guys… in Maroon 5? PR is getting really good at keeping secrets!
9. Wouldn’t it make the most sense for every designer to tell the L’Oreal people to make their models “look like Miranda Lambert”?
10. When did this challenge become “add as much fringe as you possibly can to a mini dress”?