1. Is anyone else really distracted that all of Nigel Barker’s “live” commentary and challenge explanations are actually pre-recorded audio? Is it that hard to converse on-camera (especially after 18 seasons of ANTM)?
2. How did Sandra not notice her boob completely hanging out as she went down the runway in the first challenge? That had to have been a little breezy.
3. Did Devyn really think being a tattletale would work out for her? Awkward!
4. Was there actually any purpose for this Kleinfeld runway show other than to judge the models?
5. And did anyone else have a serious Jennifer Lawrence Oscars flashback when Margeaux fell going up the stairs in her poofy wedding dress?
6. Is this the first time in history that Naomi Campbell has ever admitted to not being able to handle something on the runway?
7. Did we hear correctly that Ebony’s son’s name is Buddha? Because that’s awesome.
8. Is there anything that doesn’t reduce Sandra to tears?
9. How mad is Coco Rocha that her team suddenly went from having the most girls to the least in one episode? (Then again, this was the first elimination where she didn’t cry.)
10. And how awkward did Brittany feel being up for elimination after spending so much time preparing Margeaux for it?