Adam Lippes, a high-end American sportswear luxury brand is currently seeking part/full time interns. We are growing quickly and are seeking to fill intern positions in design, production, and sales.
Because we are a fledgling brand, we are seeking creative interns who want to be involved in every aspect of the business, and understand the rigors of working at a start up.
Design Interns will be responsible for assisting in the following areas:
3. communicating with vendors and mills
4. knit and embroidery layouts
6. working on photoshoots and presentations
To apply, please contact email@example.com.
Production Intern suggested requirements:
1. Familiar with design/creative process
2. Has working knowledge of patternmaking
3. Familiar with luxury fabrics
4. Flat sketching ability
5. Working knowledge of Excel, Photoshop, and Illustrator
6. Experience with sourcing trims and fabrics in NY garment district
7. Ability to create and update spreadsheets
8. Is detail oriented, has strong organizational and communication skills.
To apply, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sales Intern responsibilities and suggested requirements:
• Assist sales team with preparation and showing of each season’s collection
• Assist other departments as needed
• Eager to work in a fast-paced, fashion company
• Detail and process oriented – always willing to “go the extra mile”
• Exceptional communications and organizational skills
• Positive attitude, high energy, cooperative and an eagerness to learn
• Previous experience working for a fashion company is a PLUS but not required
• Passion for womenswear & fashion, ideally pursuing or holding a degree in Fashion, Business, Marketing or other related field
To apply, please contact email@example.com.
Please note: stipend to be discussed/ or can be for school credit.