BEIÑ FASHION SPAIN is looking for an intern to assist the Director of the International Projects in NYC and begin immediately. We need someone who isn´t afraid to think outside the box, has the ability to multitasking and has extremely positive outlook. Interest in International Business and based in NYC.
BEIÑ, is an international online platform based in Spain, created to assist fashion designers from Spain to approach new markets. Now we are focus in US market. We connect the firms with their target groups in the chosen market: BUYERS and FINAL CONSUMERS, MEDIA and professionals in the sector.The key element of BEIÑ is what we call “Pop Up Space”. We temporarily move the “Market 2.0” to 1.0 in order to achieve a cost efficient and sustainable development for each firm. For more information check: http://www.beinfashionspain.com/en/bein-el-proyecto.html
Actually Beiñ has launched a 10 days “Slow Fashion Pop Up Shop in Williamsburg”. The opening is on May 1st.
Responsibilities include but are not limited.
• Marketing & PR
• Market research & Data Entry
• Co-coordinate project-based work
• Arrange and coordinate meetings and fashion/scouting events
• Logistics coordinate within the US market.
• Knowledge or interest in International business.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills (Spanish & English)
• Extremely organize, detail-oriented and pro-active.
• Positive attitude and willingness to learn and participate in all aspects of the business.
• Able to juggle multiple tasks and work under pressure.
• Strong administrative office skills. Proficient in Microsoft Office.
• Problem analysis and problem solving skills
Intern located in NYC. Work from home except when in needed to assist meetings, market research or during events. Minimum requirement of 3 days per week, from 10 to 6 pm (days are flexible) and 4 months commitment. Events and POP UPS, has to be able to work daily. Possibility to join the team after internship time!
Please note that this is an unpaid position, however we provide next stipend: Metrocard, phone, plus labor costs (material print, Daily lunch, etc) when is needed.
It is an exciting opportunity to hone your skills in an international business, focus on Fashion sector.
To apply, please email your resume and cover letter to [email protected].