C. Wonder & Monika Chiang is looking for a Digital Production Intern! This internship is structured to provide a program where he/she will learn from industry professions & gain valuable editorial, ecommerce, campaign photography production & social media skills. Intern will be a part of the ecommerce team reporting directly to Creative Production Manager & Social Media Manager.
• Assist during model castings & book talent
• Run production-related errands
• Work with the photo producer to research new talent
• Assist the photo producer during photoshoots
• Take photos/video for social media channels & assist with channel reporting
• Must have a great eye, taste & strong attention to detail
• Must be very organized and passionate about fashion & content production
• Must have knowledge & strong interest in social media
• Must have strong communication skills
• Must be computer savvy and a knowledge of Photoshop a plus
About the brand:
Delivering brightness to every corner of life, C. Wonder offers women’s clothing, footwear, jewelry and accessories, home decor and gifts that marry timeless design with fresh twists. Expect outstanding quality at astonishing value, a breathtaking array of color and pattern, and delightful surprises at every turn!
C. Wonder is one of several lifestyle and consumer products brands developed by J. Christopher Burch, founder and CEO of Burch Creative Capital, his worldwide retail, operational and financial vision devoted to building global brands. An entrepreneur and active investor across a wide range of industries for over 30 years, Burch is introducing many other concepts ranging from retail, apparel and home furnishings to the hospitality, mobile device and technology industries.
Spring Internship is located in New York City.
Apply directly online here: https://careers-cwonder.icims.com/jobs/1433/job