CA Creative, an NYC-based editorial and digital media agency, is currently seeking a Social Media Assistant. CA Creative is a forward-thinking, hands-on, creative agency focused on growing brand identity and business by getting, and holding, attention in digital places.
• Conceptualizing, writing, editing, and publishing daily online content including blog posts, Tweets, editorial features, videos, and more
• Organizing structured monthly editorial calendars
• Coming up with story ideas for editorial calendars and special editorial packages
• Reaching out and networking with influencers (bloggers, editors, tastemakers) for features and events
• Brainstorming proposals and concepts for current and potential clients
• Providing support to senior-level staff members, including research, fact-checking, coordinating products, and writing copy
• Assisting with community management/engagement across a variety of social platforms, including Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest
• Working directly with clients to maintain sites, implement improvements, and ensure client satisfaction
• Photo research: must have an excellent eye for photography, including keen instinct for what’s on-brand/what’s not
Desired Experience and Skills:
• A 4-year accredited Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field, such as Journalism, Marketing, Advertising, Public Relations, or Communications
• 1-2 years of experience in an editorial or social media position.
• Knowledge of social/digital media, including traditional social channels (Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Instagram, Pinterest) as well as how to use them (Hootsuite, Pinerly, Statigram, and more).
• Must be Mac savvy
• iWork & Office Suite
• Keynote, PPT, etc.
• HTML/CSS a plus
• Proactive, detail-oriented, and extremely organized
• Adherent to deadlines and follow-through
• Creative thinker who can brainstorm innovative ideas/strategies
• Experience in: luxury, fashion, beauty, technology and/or lifestyle brands
• Social media savvy, extremely hard-working, problem-solving and culturally aware
• Candidates must be NY-based and willing to commute to our NoHo offices
To apply, please send a resume, cover letter, and any applicable clips or writing samples to [email protected]