Coclico is a European sustainable shoe brand that formed in 2000. The brand prides itself on it’s utilitarian and classic approach to design. Coclico Showroom is recruiting a Senior accounts manager to help maintain and establish relationships with better specialty and department stores in the US and Canada.
The Account manager will execute sales strategy, service existing accounts, and develop business with new customers ; will represent the company at trade shows / exhibitions and events and where necessary conduct in-store merchandising and training. The candidate will be involved in all aspects of showroom management and is expected to be a team player ; must be self-motivated, result-oriented, with Strong time management.
The role requires excellent sales, administration, organizational and communication skills, the ability to strategize and initiate new ideas to drive sales and reach targets.
• Candidate should have 4+ years wholesale experience, preferably footwear experience
• Relationships with existing specialty and department stores
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Demonstrate sales Skills, effective negotiation and closing techniques
• Some travel required
• Retail math knowledge required
The Showroom in located in NYC.
Please send your resume and cover letter to [email protected].