Foley+Corinna is looking for interns interested in social media. This is an EXCELLENT opportunity for students who are interested in learning how social media is an integral part of marketing and want experience assisting in the development of engaging content for the brands’ social media channels. We are looking for interns who can start immediately.
Foley+Corinna Social Media Intern
• Working with Marketing & PR team on content, posts, themes and contests.
• Assisting in updating all platforms.
• Check daily list of blogs for credits, interesting features, updates.
• Interfacing with bloggers on select projects
• Keeping up with relevant news, updates and new product launches in the fashion, social/digital and new business development space.
• Regularly performing competitive analysis of other brands in the contemporary space.
• Maintain all aspects of press collection, from clippings to uploading to the website and social platforms.
• Be an active member of the team, included on all brainstorms and initiatives
• Market Research
• Adobe Photoshop, InDesign
• Microsoft Word, Excel
• Basic knowledge of Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Tumblr, Instagram
A small stipend is offered.
Email resume to: email@example.com.